Free Messaging Event on Valentine’s Weekend
Monday, February 9th, 2015
How do I take part?
From the 14th – 15th February 2015 Muddy Matches is holding a Free Messaging Event, allowing all members to send messages throughout the weekend!
To qualify for the event, you must have a complete and visible profile before midday on Friday 13th February 2015.
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch, we don’t even take payment details from you!
What If I’m already a Subscriber?
As a subscriber you can already send and receive messages, so just make sure that you take advantage of all the extra activity on the website by getting in contact with lots of people.
Preparing For the Free Messaging Event
- If you haven’t already got an approved and visible profile, make sure that you have signed up and sent your profile for approval before 12pm on Friday 13th February 2015.
- Remember to take care to read the dos and don’ts for writing your profile as you don’t want to miss out on the free messaging because your profile has been rejected.
- If you already have a profile, check your account to make sure that it is visible. It’s also worth checking that your information is all up-to-date, you don’t want your text to be wishing people a “Happy New Year”, or worse still, a “Merry Christmas.”
- If you haven’t got a profile photo, now is the time to upload one! Make sure that you add a Main Photo which clearly shows your face, so no sunglasses or arty filters!
How to get the most out of the Free Messaging Event
Here are our top tips for making the most of the Free Messaging Event:
- Make sure your profile is a unique representation of you and is cliché free. This will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Add a good selection of photos, as people like to see who they are talking to.
- Add lots of people to your favourites list, so that they know that you are interested in speaking to them.
- Last, but not least – send lots of messages!