Virtual Date – Conquer Ben Nevis with this 360° of a date
Wednesday, April 08th, 2020
Will your muddy match hit the heights you expect in this 360° challenge?
They say love conquers most things in life… but can you and your muddy match scale the summit of Ben Nevis during #muddyisolation in this 360° expedition (in which you get the best bits of the journey up).
1,345 metres above sea level, Ben Nevis stands at the western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands.
Up for the challenge? Then pick a muddy match from your favourites list or message inbox, then get them on the phone, facetime or zoom and take to the rocky route to the top where you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view.
You’re got plenty of plenty of terrain to tackle – and enjoy – as you chat.
Video credit and copyright to VisitScotland (Youtube)
Our top tips
Here’s a handful of questions to get your virtual date climbing off the scale
1. You’re are setting up base camp in harsh conditions; what 3 items are your must haves?
2. …and what’s luxury items or home comfort are you packing?
3. What challenge have you undertaken that’s pushed you out of your comfort zone?
4. If you could lay claim to your happy place, where are you sticking your flag?
5. Tourist path, cable car, land train or ropes on the rockface… how are you best suited to reach the peak?
Use #MuddyIsolation and tell us how this virtual date goes on our Twitter or Facebook channels to inspire others.