Virtual Date – Step ahead on a 360° hike in the Brecon Beacons
Tuesday, April 07th, 2020
Put in the legwork on a guided 360° virtual hike across the Brecon Beacons
These boots were made for walking… What better way is there to get to know your muddy match and their countryside credentials than on a good old fashioned hike, taking in some of the breathtaking scenic views Britain’s landscape has to offer.
Here at Muddy Matches, we’re no strangers to getting some serious muddy miles under out belts, and we think this virtual 360° guided tour of the Brecon Beacons with a local endurance expert picking out the hot spots to make you go ‘wow’, is THE perfect virtual date (without having to get hot and sweaty).
The hills and mountains will breathe new life into any relationship. So pack the rucksack, lace up the walking boots and set the GPS on course for ‘love’. Then it’s best foot forward with your muddy match on the phone, facetime or zoom, click PLAY on the VR video below and set out on an adventure in North Wales.
Our top tips
Here’s a handful of questions to get your virtual date under starters orders:
1. What is your favourite walking destination you’ve been to?
2. What mountain, anywhere in the world, would you to conquer
3. Coastal path or beaten track… which do you prefer?
4. How much of the UK’s 149,000 square miles of public right of way have you put your best foot forward on?
5. We are going on a hike… what essentials are packed in your rucksack?
Use #MuddyIsolation and tell us how this virtual date goes on our Twitter or Facebook channels to inspire others.