Virtual Date – Saddle up for a dead cert of a 360° date
Tuesday, April 07th, 2020
Experience the muddy thrills from the saddle in this 360° horse Race.
‘Talking’ horse is hot to trot as one of the most discussed topics in messages and profiles at Muddy Matches at the moment. Our members’ love of everything equine knows no bounds – from daily life in the yard to point-to-point.
So with this in mind, this is a dead cert of a virtual date to get you and a fellow horse lover into the final furlong and past the post as far as dating from a distance goes during muddy isolation.
A day out at the races is much loved date but why watch when you don your silks (pjs will do) grab the reins and be part of the field? So settle into the saddle, get your muddy match on the phone, facetime or zoom, click PLAY on the VR video below and let’s see if you can romp home.
Don’t be a rank outsider?
Over 20% of the singletons registered to Muddy Matches have an interest in the point-to-point racing and more than 30% describe themselves as ‘horsey people’.
Search here for horse loving singles – from equestrian fans to and yard workers – with Muddy Matches
Keyword search: horses
Activity ticked: Point to Point and/or horses
Our top tips
Here’s a handful of questions to get your virtual date under starters orders:
1. Do own a horse? What inspired its name and how are you coping with getting to the yard/stables during lockdown?
2. If you are not an owner; what would you name a racehorse if you owned one – and why?
3. Describe your daily involvement with horses.
3. What was your first riding experience you can remember?
4. Do you have a cheeky bet on the national each year? If so, any winners?
5. Where would be your ideal place to head to on horseback?
6. Are you a fan of point-to-point?
7. Do you have any trophies or rosettes for eventing or showing?
Tell us how you get on our social media channels using #MuddyIsolation