Virtual Date – A 360° glider tour to make your heart soar
Tuesday, April 07th, 2020
Take to the sky with your muddy match for this 360° glider tour over the landscape of Yorkshire
From the heather moorland of North Yorkshire to the footpaths and bridelways of the Yorkshire Dales and the fringes of the Peak District to the south, the 2.9 million acres that make up god’s own country are a hotbed of remote and rural singles looking for love and companionship with Muddy Matches.
So why not pick a match from your favourites list or your message inbox to make your wingman and go on a virtual gliding date to explore everything Yorkshire has to offer from a birds eye view. Wind in your hair, breathe in the fresh air… let your heart soar!
Ready for take off? Get your muddy match (or search for a local to talk your through the landscape) on the phone, facetime or zoom, click PLAY on the VR video below and wing it.
Our top tips
Here’s a handful of questions to turn your virtual date into a flight of fancy
1. What is the favourite place you’ve travelled to by plane?
2. If you had 10,000 airmiles to use up where would you head to (country city, landmark)
3. Memories of the Dales or the Peak District?
4. How far afield is your search radar set when looking for your soulmate?
5. What’s your favourite of the UK’s national parks – and why?
6. Yorkshire is known as ‘god’s own country’ … where is your happy place?