Notification of Price Increase
Friday, April 25th, 2014
On 1st May 2014 our Standard and Premium Subscription prices will be increasing, however we are rewarding repeat subscribers with a 20% discount on their subscription renewal price.
From 1st May 2014, our new prices will be as follows:
Our Standard Subscription allows you to send messages to other members and to read and respond to messages sent to you. The new prices for our Standard Subscription are:
– 1 Month (30 days) – £22.00
– 3 Months (90 days) – £44.00 (3 months for the price of 2) – billed as one single payment
– 6 Months (180 days) – £66.00 (6 months for the price of 3) – billed as one single payment
– 12 Months (360 days) – £88.00 (12 months for the price of 4) – billed as one single payment
With our Premium Subscription, you will have the same benefits of our Standard Subscription but it also guarantees that whoever you choose to write to can open your messages for free for the duration of your Premium Subscription. The new prices for our Premium Subscription are:
– 1 Month (30 days) – £30.80
– 3 Months (90 days) – £61.60 (3 months for the price of 2) – billed as one single payment
– 6 Months (180 days) – £92.40 (6 months for the price of 3) – billed as one single payment
– 12 Months (360 days) – £123.20 (12 months for the price of 4) – billed as one single payment
20% Discount for Repeat Subscribers
We would like to reward our repeat subscribers and have therefore introduced a new campaign that offers subscribers a 20% discount on their next subscription, as long as they renew before their current subscription expires. Overall, our prices might be going up but, with this 20% discount for those who renew in good time, you will find that our prices are actually going down a little bit for our loyal customers! For example, a 20% discount on the new price of our 1 month Standard Subscription takes it down to £17.60, which is 40 pence cheaper than our current 1 month Standard Subscription of £18.00.
Also, remember that our prices don’t change until 1st May 2014 , so why not upgrade your account now to make the most of our current prices? If you already have a subscription with us, any new subscription will just be added to the end of that.