Win Tickets to Royal Artillery Race Day on February 14th
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
We have a pair of premier tickets to give away for the Royal Artillery Race Day on February 14th 2014. The prize includes a lunch for two in one of the racecourses venues and a glass of champagne each. The lucky winner will also receive a week’s free subscription to Muddy Matches so that they can arrange a date for the big day.
Royal Artillery Race Day
The day celebrates the relationship between the military horse and racing with its highlight being the feature race, the Royal Artillery Gold Cup, which is one of the oldest and most prestigious races of the jumps racing season, first run at Sandown Park in 1878. The race is unique, being a ‘conditions race’ restricted to horses that are owned or have been leased by those who are serving or have served in the Royal Artillery or one of its recognised units.
The day will start with a special parade, in support of the Royal Artillery Charities, which will take place in Esher High Street and at 12.30pm a 13lb World War One gun will be fired to announce the start of racing. There will be military themed entertainment taking place throughout the day including a performance from the Royal Artillery Band.
How to enter
To enter, just send us an email with your name, phone number and membership number, confirming that you will be available to attend the Race Day if you are selected as the winner. Entries must be received before 5th February 2014. The winner will then be selected at random by Muddy Matches.
- Entries must be received no later than 5th February 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner must be available to use the tickets on February 14th 2014.
- Transport is not included.
- Lunch will be a sharing platter in Green’s Champagne Bar.
- To receive a free week’s subscription to www.muddymatches.co.uk, you must have a live profile.
- No cash prize or alternative will be awarded.