5 Essential Dating Profile Photos
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
- A clear main photo – This is the most important photo to add to your online dating profile, as it’s the first thing that people will see. You profile should be as clear as a passport photo, but you are allowed to smile – in fact we positively encourage you to smile! Make sure that you aren’t wearing sunglasses, goggles, or anything that hides your face. Also, don’t use a blurry effect or anything else that makes it hard to see your face.
- A full length photo – It can feel a little uncomfortable showing off your figure for the camera, but it gives people a more complete idea of what you look like.
- A relaxed photo – Whether the photo is from a holiday, or a meal out with friends, a photo of you in a relaxed environment shows your natural smile and makes you look approachable.
- One showing your hobbies – If you’re profile says that you love climbing mountains or horse riding, it helps to support the statement if you include a photo of yourself enjoying your hobbies.
- A dressed up photo – Your dating profile should show you at your best, without presenting a false image of yourself. If you enjoy getting dressed up in your finest dinner jacket, or evening dress, show people how glamorous you can look. After all, it provides a good contrast to more ‘muddy’ photos.
To upload photos on Muddy Matches, just sign in to your account and click on ‘My photos‘. You will then be able to upload a photo from your computer. If you’re using a mobile phone, you can also take a photo and upload it directly to your account.