5 Signs it’s Time to Move on
Friday, October 10th, 2014
If you’ve just started a relationship and aren’t sure whether the person is right for you, there are two options; wait and see or cut your losses.
Here are a few signs that you should unhide your profile and put yourself back on the dating scene.
- You’re making excuses not to meet up – If you really can’t be bothered to arrange to meet up, it’s a sign that you’re really not that in to the other person. Spending time together should be enjoyable, not a chore equivalent to doing the washing up!
- You feel restricted – Your own life shouldn’t stop because you’ve found someone. If you feel like you get the third degree every time you want to ride your horse or go for a drink with friends then you are not in a healthy relationship.
- Jealousy rears it’s ugly head – If you can’t be apart for 5 minutes without wondering who they are with you obviously don’t trust them enough.
- Lack of commitment – If you invite your partner to go to your Christmas party and they act like
- Looking for reasons why any other man/woman is better – If you find yourself starting sentences with “I wish my boyfriend/girlfriend was like yours…” then the grass really could be greener on the other side as you are obviously not happy.
Breaking up is never easy to do, but sometimes it is the best thing to do. When you’re ready you can update your online dating profile and start to get in touch with other people.