How Much Does Muddy Matches Cost?
Friday, July 19th, 2013
One of the popular search terms that brings people to this blog is ‘how much does it cost to join Muddy Matches?’, so I thought it would make sense to address the issue in a blog post.
Free to join
When you register with Muddy Matches you will automatically become a free member of the site. This means that you will be able to look at other member’s profiles, upload a profile of your own and upload photos. Many paid sites only allow you to look at a handful of members before joining, but we felt that allowing all members unlimited searches helps people to find potential matches.
Standard Subscription costs
When you wish to send or receive a message you will need to pay for a subscription. There are three ways in which you can pay; online, on the telephone or by post. Online you can pay using a bank card or through PayPal. We take telephone payments through a secure system known as Sage Pay. Payments by post can be in the form of cheques or postal order, we advise against sending cash.
Our Standard Subscriptions costs are:
£22 for one month
£44 for three months
£66 for six months
£88 for 12 months
Our new Premium Subscription means that as well as getting all the benefits of the Standard Subscription, the people who you contact can read and reply to your messages for free.
Our Premium Subscription costs are:
1 Month – £30.80 – 30 days
3 Months – £61.60 – 90 days – billed as one single payment
6 Months – £92.40 – 180 days – billed as one single payment
12 Months – £123.20 – 360 days – billed as one single payment
You can also upgrade to the Premium Subscription part way through a Standard Subscription and the additional cost will be calculated pro-rata.
For more details, please click here.
With lots of free dating sites around you may be wondering why you should pay to use Muddy Matches. However, here are a few reasons why we charge for a subscription:
- We have a dedicated customer service team, which means that you can get in touch with a real person if you have any problems.
- We are independent and take our member’s security very seriously. This means that we do not share our member’s details with anyone. A lot of free websites make money from selling on their members details to other organisations.
- We check every profile and photo before they go live on the site to make sure that members aren’t revealing anything that could compromise their safety.
- We work hard to prevent scammers from joining the site, so that our members can feel secure in the fact that only genuine country-minded people are on the website.
- Being a niche site, all of our members have a love of the countryside, so you know that you have something in common with everyone on the site.
To find out the answers to more common questions, please see our FAQs.