Unpacking my ‘bottom drawer’ in Budapest: “How to Marry a Farmer”

Friday, October 10th, 2014

According to the blog post only 10% of people go to the National Ploughing Championships, whereas the remaining 90% go for lots of other reasons; including eating, welly-throwing and meeting their future husband or wife.

The post says that for the show has a lot for the modern technically minded-farmer:

“It’s all high tech stuff and I suppose it has to be really – there’s no reason in the world why modern technology should have passed the farmers by. And, believe it or not, there’s a UK-based Internet dating site specially for them  – Muddy Matches.”

To read the full blog post, click here.

Unpacking my bottom drawer in Budapest logo