The Muddy Matches Messageathon, which ran from 8th-14th December has raised £1431.90 for farming charity R.A.B.I.
About the Messageathon
R.A.B.I. was selected by a public vote (held in November) to become the recipient of a large donation from Muddy Matches.
During the Muddy Matches Messageathon we agreed to donate 10p per message that was sent through the Muddy Matches website to the R.A.B.I. From 8th-14th December a total of 14,319 messages were sent on the website.
Thank You from the R.A.B.I.
A representative from R.A.B.I. said:
“Thank you so much – to all who messaged (and all involved) – you’ve made a difference to farming people who are struggling!”
If the Messageathon led to you getting in contact with someone new, which led to a date or a new friendship, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch via our Success Stories page.
We’re giving away a 3 month subscription to Pooch Pack to one lucky Muddy Matches member.
About Pooch Pack
Pooch Pack provides a monthly box of dog goodies filled with yummy treats, durable toys and sometimes even grooming products. We seek out new products from brands that you might not have heard of or seen in your local pet store but your pooch will still love. Making dogs happier one box at a time!
How to enter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question: ‘What breed of dog was Lassie’
Entries must be received by 29th December 2014.
- The prize consists of a 3 month subscription to Pooch Pack for one person.
- Content will vary and will not be exactly the same as in the photo.
- The competition is open exclusively to Muddy Matches members.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries that fit the criteria.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The deadline for entry is 29th December 2014 and your prize must be claimed within a month.
Throughout December we will be giving away a whole host of prizes to spread some festive cheer. Keep an eye out on our news page and on your emails to find out what we’re giving away and how you can get your hands on it….