Muddy Matches Countryside Dating: Meet Rural Singles in Scotland
If you love the Scottish countryside and would be interested in meeting some like-minded singles, the Muddy Matches Scottish countryside dating website is the place to be.
Click here to register for free and start searching for Scottish country singles today!
Scottish country online dating site, rural dating website, farmers dating agency, facilitator of countryside introductions...call us what you like but Muddy Matches is the only place in Scotland where you will find tens of thousands of genuine rural singles, single farmers, equestrian singles and good old fashioned country lovers who, like you, are interested in meeting some new like-minded people for dating, friendship or shared interests.
What do our Scottish members say they love about us?
- It's quick, easy and free to register an account and start browsing profiles
- We vet all the profiles and photos to keep the site free of 'nasties'
- We only charge at the point you wish to correspond with someone, and our prices are very reasonable.
- We're not part of a dating 'network'; we're an independent company and all our tens of thousands of members joined Muddy Matches directly and are genuinely interested in the countryside
- We're not just about internet dating; we also organise a wide range of countryside social events, such as pub nights, days at the races and our annual Mud Lovers Ball
- We have a small and friendly team of proper country people who are easily contactable by email or phone. If you want to talk about registering, need a bit of help with your account or your profile, or are thinking about booking on an event, just give us a call on 01933 311500
Other things you might like to know about us:
- Nearly 80% of new members say that they heard about Muddy Matches through word of mouth or from a friend. In fact, many people tell us they joined because a friend of theirs had just met their other half on the site
- We stopped counting the number of couples who contacted us to say that they had just got engaged or married to someone they met on the site but in just a few years we're well into the hundreds! Why not take a look at our Success Stories page?
- William, Lulu, Aoife and Jack are the names of just a few of the 'muddy' babies we are delighted to include in our Success Stories
- We've been featured on BBC1, ITV1, Channel 4 and RTÉ ONE, as well as in loads of national publications such as The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, The Financial Times, The Daily Express, The Irish Times, The Irish Independent, Company magazine, Red magazine, Country Life, Farmers Weekly, Horse and Hound, The Field, The Shooting Times, Countryman's Weekly, Country Smallholder and many, many more! Click here if you would like to read more about our press coverage
Scottish Countryside Dating Areas
Aberdeen, Arbroath, Ayr, Dumfries, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fort William, Glasgow, Inverness, Kirkcaldy, Lanark, Melrose, Oban, Perth, Peterhead, St Andrews, Stirling, Stranraer, Thurso, Ullapool, Wick, Shetland, Orkney
Other Popular Muddy Matches Dating Locations
Muddy Matches Rural Dating in the UK, Muddy Matches Rural Dating in Britain, Muddy Matches Rural Dating in England, Muddy Matches Rural Dating in Wales, Muddy Matches Rural Dating in Northern Ireland, Muddy Matches Rural Dating in Ireland.